How To Skin Your Soles
1) Clean the unit's surface as thoroughly as possible. Use rubbing alcohol on a lint-free cloth to remove any grease or other contaminates. Most issues of non-sticking are due to some type of oil or grease that is on the unit PRIOR to installation.
2) Peel off the Skin from the paper liner. DO NOT to let the adhesive side touch anything.
3) Determine the placement, apply the Skin (Sticker) to the surface using your fingers or the side of your thumb, starting from one corner and working your way across the surface. (You can use a credit card or something similar for better results)
If a piece is not going on straight, you can gently lift it back up. Do not stretch it from its original size.
4) (Optional) For the best result, apply hot air to the decal surface to activate chemical agent for better stickiness. Using a hair dryer is fine.
5) If installed slowly and carefully, there should be NO air bubbles left under the skin. Any air that may become trapped under the skin during installation will go away in time.